Frequently Asked Questions
What does Individual Leasing mean?
Each resident signs their own lease for their specific bedroom. So, if a roommate moves out, the other residents are not responsible for that person’s rent. Please note that common areas are a shared space.
What are rental installments? Why is my rent not prorated?
What should I bring to my new apartment?
COMMON AREA : Electronics and corresponding cords/adapters, décor, trash can, trash bags, pots and pans, plates, cups, eating/serving utensils, coffee maker. Cleaning/disinfecting supplies, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, etc.
BEDROOM : Linens, pillows, mattress pad, towels, toiletries, shower hooks and curtain, trash can, décor, electronics and corresponding cords/adapters, and anything else that makes you feel at home.
How do I pay my rent and when is it due?
What if I need something repaired in my apartment?
Our onsite, professional maintenance team would be happy to help you. We will need some details so be prepared to provide specifics with your requests. You may submit a service request through the online resident portal.
For Emergency Requests: A maintenance team member is on call 24/7 for emergency maintenance needs (i.e. door/window lock issues, major leaks, plumbing, no heat or AC during weather extremes, refrigerator not cooling, no electricity/gas/water, etc.). Please CALL the office at any time. If after business hours, an operator will assist you.
What would we recommend bringing?
- Pots, Pans, Plates, Utensils
- Additional appliances such as toasters, blenders, etc.
- Shower curtain
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Cleaning/laundry supplies (We do not offer cleaning services)
**We strongly recommend you contact your future roommates to see what items they would be comfortable with sharing**
Additional items that are also welcome:
- Mini fridges (Please note that fridges with dedicated freezers may cause bedrooms to lose power due to excessive power usage)
- Hanging decorations – we encourage you to make your space as comfortable as possible. Note that paint loss or holes due to command strips or other items may be charged to the resident upon move out.
- Additional furniture – feel free to bring other items like bedside tables. Any removal of provided furniture is done so by staff approval.
Get In Touch
We're Ready For You
Connect with us for more information or start your application today!